On Q Group Pty Ltd (and businesses within our company) are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service. This includes your privacy. On Q Group is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
Your Personal Information
Personal information collected and held by On Q Group may include your name, date of birth, address, email address, home/mobile telephone number, credit card details, gender, professional skills, personal characteristics & attributes, resumes, photos, credits, and login & password details to access the On Q Group service.
If you choose not to provide us with certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which we pride ourselves.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to On Q Group (eg about your authorised representatives). If so, we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to On Q Group and advise them that we can be contacted for further information. (see ‘Contact Us’).
How we collect personal information?
On Q Group collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information by phone, application forms or when you submit information to us through our websites (eg by email or cookies);
- from third parties such as Agents, Promoters etc;
- from the organisations identified below under “When we disclose your personal information”;
- from our own records of how you use our services; or
- when legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information?
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to subscribe to our services;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- make changes to your profile;
- respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- research and develop our services;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service;
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Also, your personal information is collected so On Q Group can promote and market its services to you and other companies. We do this to keep the industry informed of our products, services, special offers or products. If you do not want us to promote and market our products, services and special offers to you please call +61 2 8005 1400 or email us at email@example.com. In relation to marketing and promotional material sent by email, we will only send such material periodically and you will have the option to unsubscribe.
When we disclose your personal information? In order to deliver the services you require and for the purposes set out above, On Q Group may disclose your personal information to organisations outside On Q Group. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to On Q Group providing our services to you. These organisations may carry out our:
- customer enquiries;
- mailing systems;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology services;
- marketing, telemarketing and sales services;
- market research; and
- website usage analysis.
On Q Group takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or legal advisers (when requested by you to do so);
- Industry bodies and Industry research studies;
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- organisations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing our corporate risk and funding functions (eg securitisation).
On Q Group websites
On Q Group provides products and services via our websites and mobile applications. When you visit our sites, our web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists us to improve the structure of our websites and monitor their performance.
On Q Group may use ‘Cookies’ on various websites. Cookies are an industry standard and most major websites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our web sites may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for our websites to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of our websites.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. On Q Group extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies, however you can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our websites or take advantage of the improved website experience that cookies offer.
On Q Group also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the Internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. On Q Group collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing Internet session management and for security purposes.
Third party sites
Accessing, Modifying and Updating Information
The personal information supplied to On Q Group is always available for viewing via the On Q Group website by each member of On Q Group. Modifying and Updating of information can be done by contacting the On Q Group customer service team on +61 2 8005 1400, email firstname.lastname@example.org or in written form via the post. Keeping your profile up-to-date is an integral part of being considered.
Security of Personal Information Collected
To ensure the confidentiality of your personal information, On Q Group uses leading security technology and procedures that are regularly reviewed and updated. Our systems are configured with industry standard data encryption and firewall technology. When you send personal information to On Q Group via the On Q Group web site, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission. Unfortunately, no data transmission via the Internet can by totally secure and guaranteed. Whilst we endeavour to protect your information on our secure severs from unauthorised access and misuse, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us.
Your Consent to this Agreement
For further information, please email email@example.com